Anderson Engineering, Inc., is a comprehensive consulting firm offering civil, structural and geotechnical engineering, land surveying, geographic information system (GIS) services, construction materials testing, drilling and commercial drone services. The team of professional staff is made up of approximately 150+ team members located in ten offices throughout Missouri, Florida and Arkansas. Anderson Engineering is an employee owned company, that prides themselves on being the best place to work and the best place to work with. A mid-sized company with a small, family feel that is grounded in history, hard work and service excellence. Anderson Engineering has grown immensely in the last five years from three to ten offices, with plans to expand currently in the works. Become a part of the family and apply today!
Applicant must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment, be self-motivated and customer service oriented. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills is a necessity.
Office with Posistion Opening:
- Destin, FL
- Must possess the ability to clearly and effectively communicate with a variety of professionals, including colleagues and clients
- Ability to effectively manage personal production schedule, including identifying time draining activities early and seeking assistance
- Must have a strong commitment to personal development
- Capable of working independently with little supervision while being an effective member of a larger team
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks or projects simultaneously.
- 1 to 5 years experience designing in residential and/or commercial structures preferred, but not required
- Proficient in drafting as it relates to structural engineering and architecture using AutoCAD, SketchUP, or other drafting software
- Ability to understand real-world construction concepts and visualize how components work together
- Full-time position
- Mostly office based,but with consistent OTJ training opportunities to visit projects and gain practical experience
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Customized, employee-specific training and development program
- Equal opportunity and drug-free work place
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. A few of the major benefits offered are:
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Long Term Disability
Compass Health Pro
Partially Funded by AE:
Short Term Disability
Family Life Insurance Plans
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program.