At Anderson Engineering, Inc., we are a comprehensive consulting firm offering civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, land surveying, Geographical Information Systems (GIS) services, construction materials testing and drilling services through our professional staff of approximately 78 employees located in seven offices. Our main office is located at 2045 W. Woodland in Springfield, Missouri.
Entry Level Drillers Helper:
• Immediate openings for entry level Geotechnical and Environmental Drillers Helper (no experience necessary). This opportunity will provide practical training and opportunities to progress in the drilling field. Applicant must possess a class A CDL or the ability to obtain one. Some travel is required.
Experienced Geotechnical and Environmental Driller:
• Seeking experienced Geotechnical and Environmental Driller with experience in solid and hollow stem augers, split spoon and Shelby tube sampling, rock coring, mud rotary, and monitoring well installation and abandonment. Applicant must possess a class A CDL or the ability to obtain one. Missouri well drillers license and OSHA 40 hour training a plus. Some travel is required.
All positions require:
• Provide proof of Clean Driving record
• Must be neat in appearance and punctual, with good communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and capable of completing assigned daily tasks with minor supervision
• Must have high school diploma/GED
* Anderson Engineering, Inc is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
* Anderson Engineering, Inc offers a competitive wage based on experience and an excellent benefits package. Interested candidates should contact us for immediate considerations.
• Springfield, MO
• Joplin, MO
• Harrisonville, MO
Anderson Engineering, an employee-owned company, provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Some of the major benefits offered to employees are listed below.
• Anderson Engineering Paid - Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), Paid Time Off (PTO), Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Wellness Program, HealthiestYou, Compass Health Pro
• Partially Subsidized by Anderson Engineering - Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Employee Paid - 401(k) Plan, Short-term Disability, Family Life Insurance Plans
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard for their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin, or any other categorization protected by law and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program.
Online Application Below