Anderson Engineering, Inc. is a comprehensive consulting firm which offers civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, land surveying, geographic information system (GIS), and other services. Our team is made up of approximately 150 employee owners located in ten offices throughout Missouri, Florida, and Arkansas. Anderson Engineering is a company which takes pride in being 100% employee owned. Anderson is a mid-sized company with a small, family feel that is dedicated to hard work and excellence in service. We have grown immensely in the last five years and plan to expand more in the coming years. Become a part of our family, and apply today!
Anderson Engineering has an immediate opening for a Project Accountant. The position reports to the Controller of the Company and supports all ten offices through a variety of duties listed below:
Office with Posistion Opening:
- Springfield, MO
Responsibilites of the position include:
- Coordinate the completion of the monthly client invoice process. Effectively work with project managers and the financial staff to ensure that invoicing is completed timely and accurately in company management software
- Develop accurate forecasts of month-end cash position
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries and month-end accruals
- Prepare supporting documentation for the annual tax return
- Assist in the development of operational budgets and forecasts
- Reconcile general ledger and bank accounts monthly
- Assist in the monthly client invoice process
- Assist in the collection of Accounts Receivables
- Resolve issues related to financial operations and processes
- Implement business and system processes to improve and increase productivity
- Accurately complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA or CPA preferred.
- Minimum of five year’s Cost or Project Accounting experience
- Strong financial analyses experience
- Deltek Vision or Vantagepoint experience a plus
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
In addition, applicant must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment, be self-motivated and customer service oriented. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills is a necessity.
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. A few of the major benefits offered are:
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Long Term Disability
Compass Health Pro
Partially Funded by AE:
Short Term Disability
Family Life Insurance Plans
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program.