Anderson Engineering, Inc. enjoys a varied history involving some of the area’s most innovative local leaders.
- August 16, 1954—The company was opened as Tri-Lakes Concrete Company.
- September 25, 1956—The registered office was changed from Branson, Missouri, to Springfield, Missouri.
- November 19, 1958—The name of the firm was changed to Wright-Weeks, Inc. which was named for the principal engineers, H. Garrett Wright, PE and Gaylord D. Weeks, PE.
- July 13, 1959—The firm was issued engineering license number 62 from the State of Missouri.
- April 22, 1966—The firm name was changed to Wright and Associates, Inc.
- 1969—James S. Anderson, PE became president of the firm.
- August 22, 1977—The name of the firm was changed to Anderson Engineering, Inc.
- October 11, 1977— Anderson Engineering, Inc. was issued land surveying license number 62 from the State of Missouri.
- 1982— The Joplin, Missouri, branch of Anderson Engineering was opened.
- 1991— Steven L. Brady, PE became President and CEO of the firm.
- June 19, 1998—The Anderson Engineering, Inc., Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) became the majority stockholder with the purchase of the Anderson family shares.
- December 2000—The ESOP purchased the remaining shares of the Company from Steven L. Brady, W. Bruce Rhodes and Joyce Rhodes.
- 2008—Neil S. Brady, PE became President of the firm.
- January 02, 2013—The firm acquired Sprenkle & Associates, Inc., with offices in Monett and Carthage, Missouri, which strengthened Anderson Engineering, Inc.’s municipal service offerings and added structural engineering capabilities.
- 2015—Neil S. Brady, PE became President and CEO of the firm.